Monday, December 14, 2009

WEEEE SHOPPING AND A EXTRA B-DAY PRESENT :D


Hey all you beautifull people :D
I was in NYC at saturday for some shopping with Diana. I bought a dress from h&m (Sonia Rykiel), a bracelet, some headphones there match my new ipod touch, a hat and some beauty stuff.. Here is some pic. of some of it . . .







Then I also was so lucky today that I got my last B-day present :)
Its the best present ever, here is a part of it:


The necklace you see on the last pic. is my friend's friend there made them. I LOVE THEM.. I really think is the best present ever and Im so thankfull.. They also write the most beautiful letter ever.
It start with they telll me how much i meen to them and its hard to write down there feelings so they have found some lines from some famous songs and write them down.. Its the most beautifull letter I ever got and ever will get -
THANK YOU GIRLS <3


No comments:

Post a Comment